MSBC’s 2018 Annual General Meeting
Our 62nd Annual General Meeting will be held at the Unitarian Church Vancouver 949 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, BC on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 from 1:30 – 3:00pm. The agenda for the meetings is listed below.
Your attendance will be welcomed and appreciated by both our board and staff teams. We invite you to listen to our keynote speaker from the Office of the Seniors Advocate of British Columbia who will be speaking on the importance of end of life planning especially for our elders living alone on in care homes.
We are looking forward to renew old acquaintances and make new ones!
- Presentation, questions and answers
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda for Business Meeting
- Minutes of last AGM 2017 (white)
- President’s Report (yellow)
- Interim Executive Director’s Report (green)
- Treasurer’s Report – Financial statements for the year ended August 31, 2018 (resolution to approve) – Fiscal 2018/19 Budget (resolution to approve)
- Nominations Committee Report
- New Business – Amendments to the Society’s Constitution – Revised MSBC Constitution – Revised MSBC Bylaws (resolution to approve both)