Our 62nd Annual General Meeting will be held at the Unitarian Church Vancouver 949 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, BC on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 from 1:30 – 3:00pm. The agenda for the meetings is listed below.
Your attendance will be welcomed and appreciated by both our board and staff teams. We invite you to listen to our keynote speaker from the Office of the Seniors Advocate of British Columbia who will be speaking on the importance of end of life planning especially for our elders living alone on in care homes.
We are looking forward to renew old acquaintances and make new ones!
- Presentation, questions and answers
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda for Business Meeting
- Minutes of last AGM 2017 (white)
- President’s Report (yellow)
- Interim Executive Director’s Report (green)
- Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statements
- Notice to Reader
- Treasure’s Budget Report
- Budget 2018 – 2019 (white)
- Nominations Committee Report
- New Business