A Non-Profit Organization, here to help you with End of Life planning and Funeral costs
We are NOT a funeral home… We are working to protect the BC consumers.
The Memorial Society of British Columbia® (MSBC) is a non-profit organization formed in 1956 to help its members to plan funerals that are simple, dignified and affordable. As a member of MSBC, you can plan your farewell with the confidence that you have the largest consumer group in B.C. protecting your interests — and the interests of your loved ones when it’s time to make funeral arrangements. Membership gives you peace of mind and the assurance that your final wishes will be fulfilled. And membership helps reduce stress for your family at their time of need. Simply put, you have someone on your side.
It will happen! Why not be prepared in making the end of life arrangements.
Planning your funeral is a way to say, “Farewell”.
- It could be your most memorable gift to those you love.
- The celebration of your life does not have to cost thousands of dollars.
- The Memorial Society of BC has already negotiated lower costs for you!
- That’s savings of up to 40% on cremation and services.
- We’re here to assist you and your family before, during, and after.
- We provide information, offer guidance, and even negotiate on your behalf.
- Families need to say farewell and have that all important closure.
- We help minimize your stress when dealing with the loss of a loved one.
- All with just a simple call to 1-888-816-5902 or sign up here »
- More Information »
Want More Info?
Low Cost – Dignified Arrangements
You have the choice of any arrangements, would it be low cost or elaborate. Either way you will have a discounted price with our Providers. Our Providers have a contract with us that guaranties professional and caring services. They have been chosen amongst many others in order to qualify to serve our members.
One $40 Lifetime Fee!
This fee is charged only once in your lifetime. A very small contribution for a great cause! Remember “we only serve our members once” and therefore your support in becoming a member is crucial to our existence. Making sure your family and friends are members will assure the long term existence of the Society.
We Represent You, The Consumer
We are the “go to” place for information, advice and support. Many providers advertise that they “serve” Society members, but, do not have a contract with us. Competition will always exist, so, to be sure you are protected from these false representations, please at all times, be sure to contact the Society.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU !
To ensure that your funeral costs are kept low at the time of death with savings of up to 40%, or more, you must do the following:
1) Inform your family members and/or your executor
before you die that you are a member of MSBC.
2) Impress upon them that they must call the Society at the above number for assistance, prices and direction to the Society’s Funeral Provider.
3) Record any pre-paid funeral expenses on your arrangement form and file the form with the Society.