Why join MSBC?
We are a well-established society with over 60 years of experience and over 240,000 members.
- To inform and thereby protect you from predatory marketing and sales practices.
- To receive preferred pricing on burial / cremation services available only to Society members through our contracted funeral services providers.
- To be supported in the planning and recording your end of life wishes.
- To reduce unnecessary stress at the time of death.
- To have access to our professional and caring staff who are here to assist BC residents.
- To access excellent, timely information and education regarding the realities of end of life
No annual fees! A lifetime membership is only a one-time fee of $50.
Coming February 1st, 2019!
For an additional donation of $15.00 you will receive our All Ready to Go How to Kit that includes great 'how to' information and links to informative web sites AND a table of contents along with twelve tables for your own personal All Ready to Go Binder.
How To Join?
Download and complete the application form. Children under 18 are automatically included in the membership of a parent or guardian.
Please mail application, along with your payment to:
Memorial Society of BC
205-640 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1G4
Click the button below to proceed to the online form.