Why join MSBC?
We are a well established society with over 60 years of experience and over 240,000 members. We:
- Inform and thereby protect members from predatory marketing and sales practices.
- Arrange for preferred pricing on burial / cremation services for Society members through our contracted funeral services providers.
- Support members in the planning and recording end of life wishes.
- Reduce unnecessary stress at the time of death.
- Provide access to our professional and caring staff who are here to assist BC residents.
- Ensure you can access excellent, timely information and education regarding the realities of end of life.
No annual fees! A lifetime membership is only a one-time fee of $50.
How To Join?
Select A Package and Choose Mail-In or Online
Select a Package & then click on the Online Form Button or The Mail-In Button.
Download and complete the application form. Children under 18 are automatically included in the membership of a parent or guardian.
Please mail application, along with your payment to:
Memorial Society of BC
949 West 49th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 2T1
Our Basic Membership involves simply joining the Memorial Society of BC by completing your funeral arrangement form along with the vital statistics form. You can do this either online line or on paper. We store your information until the time of death and then support getting your information to an approved funeral provider serving your geographic area.
Our Basic Plus Membership includes our All Ready to Go kit. This package of documents helps you create a binder that will contain all the important paperwork needed at the time of death.