The Board and Staff of the Memorial Society of BC hope that you are staying safe and close to your loved ones during these trying times.
This year we will be holding our 64th Annual General Meeting virtually on Saturday, November 7th at 1:30 pm. Please note that at this AGM meeting we will only be addressing Society business on the agenda below. There will be no guest speakers or presentations. We hope to return to our in-person format with guest speaker for our 65th AGM in 2021.
If you wish to attend the AGM, you will need to register by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “AGM Registration”. Once your membership is confirmed, we will send you a meeting package by email and further instructions regarding how to join the private Zoom meeting on November 7.
Memorial Society of BC
64th Annual General Meeting
Saturday, November 7th, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
Register to attend the AGM
- Welcome by Board Chair
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda for Business Meeting
- Motion to adopt agenda
- Adoption of Minutes of 2019 AGM
- Motion to accept minutes of 2019 AGM
- Acting President’s Verbal Report
- Executive Director’s Verbal Report
- Treasurer’s Oral Verbal Report
- Motion to accept financial statements for year ended August 31, 2020
- Nominations Committee Update
- Motion to nominate Board of Directors for two-year term commencing November 7, 2020
- Motion to nominate President of the Board