2021 Annual General Meeting Notice
The Board and Staff of the Memorial Society of BC hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well.
This year we will be holding our 65th Annual General Meeting virtually on Saturday, November 6th at 1:30 pm. Please note that at this AGM meeting we will only be addressing Society business on the agenda below. There will be no guest speakers or presentations. We truly hope to return to our in-person format with guest speaker for our 66th AGM in 2022!
If you wish to attend the AGM, you will need to register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “AGM Registration”. Once your membership is confirmed, we will email you a meeting package with instructions for joining the private Zoom meeting November 6.
The deadline to register for the AGM is Friday, October 29th.
Memorial Society of BC
65th Annual General Meeting
Saturday, November 6th, 2021 at 1:30 – 2:30 pm
Register to attend the AGM by Oct 29
- Welcome by Board Chair
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda for Business Meeting
- Motion to adopt agenda
- Adoption of Minutes of 2020 AGM
- Motion to accept minutes of 2020 AGM
- President’s Verbal Report
- Executive Director’s Verbal Report
- Treasurer’s Oral Verbal Report
- Motion to accept financial statements for year ended August 31, 2021
- Nominations Committee Update
- Motion to nominate Board of Directors for two-year term commencing November 7, 2021